Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Colorado and Denver Front Range Back Country Horsemen Association Information

Horses and Colorado just go hand-in-hand!

I've had the pleasure and pure enjoyment of owning horses most of my life. My first horse - at the age of 13 - began a lifelong relationship with those beautiful animals and the nature in which they thrive.


Today, I'm a strong proponent of maintaining the horse culture in Colorado and ensuring that the riding trails in our area, and all across the state, remain passable for the enjoyment of all, and that the excitement of an afternoon atop a horse and in the mountains remains a reality for future generations.

In addition to hitting the trails as often as I can, I'm proud to be a member of the Back Country Horsemen of America, a national volunteer organization that works to perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America and Colorado's back country.



Additionally, there are 11 local chapters of this national group in Colorado, so I wanted to utilize this blog post to help spread the word about these excellent groups. If you live in Colorado, love horses, and enjoy riding the back trails of our great state, I hope you'll investigate what being a member of our horse-loving groups entail. I'm also providing a few links to other equestrian-themed organizations and folks in our area.

As a Denver Front Range real estate agent, I know how much the romance and allure of horses lends to the positive lifestyle and enjoyment of our communities. It's part of our culture and just one of the many things that makes living in the Denver area enjoyable and worthwhile. The bottom line is that many people move to - and buy a house - in Denver, Colorado just because of the opportunity to take part in the horse lifestyle.

Whether you'd like more information on buying or selling a house in south Denver or more information on the vibrant horse-riding opportunities in our area, please feel free to contact me at any time. I'll be happy to share all that I know! - Jim Holmes










No comments:

Post a Comment