Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mrs. Wyoming 2013 Visits Holly Creek Retirement Community

A few weeks ago I stopped by the Art Walk at Holly Creek Retirement Community in Centennial, one of the many events they have going on during their "Summer Open House" series.

Imagine my surprise when I came across Mrs. Wyoming 2013, Atana Velasquez! Well, of course I had to get my picture taken with her.

Mrs. Wyoming is related to Donna Nelson, one of the stellar staffers at Holly Creek. - Jim



I also want to point out that Holly Creek offers a non-stop series of activities and presentations nearly every single day, designed to enlighten, inform, and entertain seniors. And you don't have to be a resident to attend.

If you're an area senior or the caregiver of one, feel free to stop by and take in the events and educational lectures at any time. Here's a list of their past events in July of 2013 alone.

Art Walk







No comments:

Post a Comment